Monday, May 23, 2011

Headache, strength, and it's Official

Let's me honest....today I feel like crap. Runny nose, itchy ears and throat, pounding headache, droopy eyes. It's not been the best day. The whole 15 minute drive home from work was spent debating whether or not I should workout. I can't even remember what I was listening to on the radio. I've been listenting to a marriage CD, and I'm going to have to go back and re-listen.
I did it though...granted it was only 15 minutes long. I pick up my weights and did that 15 minutes strength workout. It wasn't my best workout, but at least I worked out. I got my weights at ROSS a while back for pretty cheap, and I LOVE them. I have a set of 5 pounds and 8 pounds, and honestly I rarely pick up the 8 pounds. I use the 5s and my own body weight (push ups) to tone up my arms. And, I love my arms. Not gonna lie!! I'm not working out to lose weight at this point. I'm working out to stay fit and to traing for my upcoming race.

And it's official.......I signed up for THIS race on the 4th of July. 10k here I come!!! Anyone want to join me? Also, if you need help finding a race, you came to the right place. Let me know!! I love finding races.

No comments:

Post a Comment