Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting Creative,

I've learned since having a baby that fitting in a workout can get tricky. I've also learned that some days I just won't get a workout in, and that's OK!! Then there's those days where I just feel like I NEED a workout badly. This morning was one of those days. This afternoon won't work for working out I'm afraid. I have to sit in on two interviews at work today, so I won't be getting home til much later than usual. That meant getting up this morning early to workout. Thankg goodness Alayna slept through the night!

I was up at 5:20, pumped milk for the wee one, and got to working out. Although it was a bit rainy, the 40 degree weather was perfect for a cardio interval workout found here. It was only 20 minutes long, but it definitely got me moving and sweating!!

Another trick is letting baby be outside when you're working out. I have several interval workouts that can be done in my front yard or driveway, and I put Alayna in her exersaucer and get to it!! There are so many ways you can fit in workouts with little ones around, but sometimes it takes a little creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment